From: siljaline on
Press Release (wow)
<http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Press/Releases/?id=346>
More >
<http://vipre.malwarebytes.org/>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Virus Guy on
siljaline wrote:

> The Press Release is calling is a partnership, this may be a polite
> way of saying that SunBelt bought out MBAM,

Does this mean that we will finally see a law suit along the lines of
MBAM (Sunbelt) vs PC-Butts over software / code / copyright
infringement?

http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/images/sunbelt_building.jpg

Looks like Sunbelt might have some real money behind them...
From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:37:36 -0300, "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:03:31 -0300, Virus Guy <Virus(a)guy.com> wrote:
>
>> siljaline wrote:
>>
>>> The Press Release is calling is a partnership, this may be a polite
>>> way of saying that SunBelt bought out MBAM,
>>
>> Does this mean that we will finally see a law suit along the lines of
>> MBAM (Sunbelt) vs PC-Butts over software / code / copyright
>> infringement?
>>
>> http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/images/sunbelt_building.jpg
>>
>> Looks like Sunbelt might have some real money behind them...
>
>stay tuned........

So now he has copied MBAMs code too?
Heres me thinking he only copied text files.