From: HVAC on
"Painius" <starswirlernosp(a)maol.com> wrote in message

> One question nobody's been able to answer...
>
> How can the Sun, or any star for that matter, be
> expected to generate both a force of expansion
> and (i suspect an equal and opposite force) the
> "effect" (force) that contains that expansion?
>
> There is outward pressure from the core, and
> there is inward pressure that compresses the Sun
> into a sphere. How can the Sun be expected to
> generate *both* pressures?

Fusion/Gravity.

Questions answered.

Apology accepted.

--
HVAC- Providing common sense answers to kooks.
He expects no praise for this.... Only worship.

From: Thomas Heger on
HVAC schrieb:
> "Painius" <starswirlernosp(a)maol.com> wrote in message
>> One question nobody's been able to answer...
>>
>> How can the Sun, or any star for that matter, be
>> expected to generate both a force of expansion
>> and (i suspect an equal and opposite force) the
>> "effect" (force) that contains that expansion?
>>
>> There is outward pressure from the core, and
>> there is inward pressure that compresses the Sun
>> into a sphere. How can the Sun be expected to
>> generate *both* pressures?
>

> Fusion/Gravity.
>
> Questions answered.
>
> Apology accepted.

I personally think, that we have this phenomenon of
expansion/contraction in general. This is that of an inverse to each
other. The phenomenon we call radiation is expanding, while gravity is
pulling things together. A material body could now be understood as an
overlay of both phenomena, or as a three dimensional standing wave.
This scheme we find in atoms, too, that could be interpreted as standing
waves, only the frequency is higher. But we could think about the
universe this way, too, where space is timeless (has no frequency) and
the origin in a singularity has infinite frequency.
This is a fractal scheme, if we think about specific steps, where the
timeline is pointing perpendicular to the previous one. To any such line
we have a rotation around, that spreads apart and contracts to this
axis, which generates these standing waves.
Now the universe has a frequency too, only its very low. This affects
the relations of its content, stars and planets for example, that tend
to raise in the hierarchy (or age and grow), while they send away
radiation, until they finally explode. The radiation is 'recycled' by
other objects, that contract this radiation and the scheme repeats.

TH

From: Brad Guth on
On Jul 6, 11:38 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...(a)web.de> wrote:
> HVAC schrieb:
>
> > "Painius" <starswirlern...(a)maol.com> wrote in message
> >> One question nobody's been able to answer...
>
> >> How can the Sun, or any star for that matter, be
> >> expected to generate both a force of expansion
> >> and (i suspect an equal and opposite force) the
> >> "effect" (force) that contains that expansion?
>
> >> There is outward pressure from the core, and
> >> there is inward pressure that compresses the Sun
> >> into a sphere.  How can the Sun be expected to
> >> generate *both* pressures?
>
> > Fusion/Gravity.
>
> > Questions answered.
>
> > Apology accepted.
>
> I personally think, that we have this phenomenon of
> expansion/contraction in general. This is that of an inverse to each
> other. The phenomenon we call radiation is expanding, while gravity is
> pulling things together. A material body could now be understood as an
> overlay of both phenomena, or as a three dimensional standing wave.
> This scheme we find in atoms, too, that could be interpreted as standing
> waves, only the frequency is higher. But we could think about the
> universe this way, too, where space is timeless (has no frequency) and
> the origin in a singularity has infinite frequency.

0.0 Hz of gravity is a frequency.

> This is a fractal scheme, if we think about specific steps, where the
> timeline is pointing perpendicular to the previous one. To any such line
> we have a rotation around, that spreads apart and contracts to this
> axis, which generates these standing waves.
> Now the universe has a frequency too, only its very low. This affects
> the relations of its content, stars and planets for example, that tend
> to raise in the hierarchy (or age and grow), while they send away
> radiation, until they finally explode. The radiation is 'recycled' by
> other objects, that contract this radiation and the scheme repeats.
>
> TH

Perhaps the very low frequency of our universe is something well below
14e9 years.

~ BG

From: Painius on
"Thomas Heger" <ttt_heg(a)web.de> wrote...
in message news:89hbhaFd7nU1(a)mid.individual.net...
> HVAC schrieb:
>> "Painius" <starswirlernosp(a)maol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> One question nobody's been able to answer...
>>>
>>> How can the Sun, or any star for that matter, be
>>> expected to generate both a force of expansion
>>> and (i suspect an equal and opposite force) the
>>> "effect" (force) that contains that expansion?
>>>
>>> There is outward pressure from the core, and
>>> there is inward pressure that compresses the Sun
>>> into a sphere. How can the Sun be expected to
>>> generate *both* pressures?
>>
>> Fusion/Gravity.
>>
>> Questions answered.
>>
>> Apology accepted.
>
> I personally think, that we have this phenomenon of expansion/contraction
> in general. This is that of an inverse to each other. The phenomenon we
> call radiation is expanding, while gravity is pulling things together. A
> material body could now be understood as an overlay of both phenomena, or
> as a three dimensional standing wave.
> This scheme we find in atoms, too, that could be interpreted as standing
> waves, only the frequency is higher. But we could think about the universe
> this way, too, where space is timeless (has no frequency) and the origin
> in a singularity has infinite frequency.
> This is a fractal scheme, if we think about specific steps, where the
> timeline is pointing perpendicular to the previous one. To any such line
> we have a rotation around, that spreads apart and contracts to this axis,
> which generates these standing waves.
> Now the universe has a frequency too, only its very low. This affects the
> relations of its content, stars and planets for example, that tend to
> raise in the hierarchy (or age and grow), while they send away radiation,
> until they finally explode. The radiation is 'recycled' by other objects,
> that contract this radiation and the scheme repeats.
>
> TH

Deep, really *deep*. Standing wave, yes, and for now, in any
given moment in time, it is a "perfect" standing wave. So this
is either two waves flowing in opposite directions, or it is...

the medium moving in opposite direction to the radiation.

Either way, i do not see how we can expect the Sun to generate
both waves. It obviously generates one wave, its radiation. So
how can we expect it to somehow generate the opposing wave?
(Thank You, TH !)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do
with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

From: Hagar on

> "Thomas Heger" <ttt_heg(a)web.de> wrote...
> in message news:89hbhaFd7nU1(a)mid.individual.net...
>> HVAC schrieb:
>>> "Painius" <starswirlernosp(a)maol.com> wrote in message

>>> Fusion/Gravity.
>>>
>>> Questions answered.
>>>
>>> Apology accepted.
>>
>> I personally think, that we have this phenomenon of expansion/contraction
>> in general. This is that of an inverse to each other. The phenomenon we
>> call radiation is expanding, while gravity is pulling things together. A
>> material body could now be understood as an overlay of both phenomena, or
>> as a three dimensional standing wave.
>> This scheme we find in atoms, too, that could be interpreted as standing
>> waves, only the frequency is higher. But we could think about the
>> universe this way, too, where space is timeless (has no frequency) and
>> the origin in a singularity has infinite frequency.
>> This is a fractal scheme, if we think about specific steps, where the
>> timeline is pointing perpendicular to the previous one. To any such line
>> we have a rotation around, that spreads apart and contracts to this axis,
>> which generates these standing waves.
>> Now the universe has a frequency too, only its very low. This affects the
>> relations of its content, stars and planets for example, that tend to
>> raise in the hierarchy (or age and grow), while they send away radiation,
>> until they finally explode. The radiation is 'recycled' by other objects,
>> that contract this radiation and the scheme repeats.
>>
>> TH
>
> Deep, really *deep*. Standing wave, yes, and for now, in any
> given moment in time, it is a "perfect" standing wave. So this
> is either two waves flowing in opposite directions, or it is...
>
> the medium moving in opposite direction to the radiation.
>
> Either way, i do not see how we can expect the Sun to generate
> both waves. It obviously generates one wave, its radiation. So
> how can we expect it to somehow generate the opposing wave?
> (Thank You, TH !)
>
> happy days and...
> starry starry nights!
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.: "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do
> with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."
> > Will
> Rogers
>
> P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Somebody just needs to sow the right word-seeds and you go
off like a Perpetuum Mobile ... don't cha ...