From: Ivan on
Hello.

How can I suppress menu "What's this" displayed on right click in status bar
pane?
I don't call parent CStatusBar::OnRButtonDown(...), but menu still appear.

Thanks.
From: Seetharam on
See if you have WM_CONTEXTMENU handled.

-Seetharam
From: Tom Serface on
Are you using a third party status bar control or have you done something to
override the normal CStatusBar behavior? I've never seen a What's this
menu.

Are you experiencing something like this:

http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/ccontrolbar-cstatusbar-help-15244222.html

Tom

From: Ivan on
Thanks