From: flowerbrackob on
I have for quite a while, been using the" Format Option" in Outlook Express
to change message's text size/color etc. when composing for artistic
appearance and to reduce the size of text when forwarding.
All of a sudden an error message: Microsoft Internet Explorer Error #501
Permission Denied appears.

I just want to stop the error message so I can maneuver the
text in my "e's" to and from me.

Something must be set incorrectly. I recently used a Dell tech.( to fix a
Thermal
Event Shut Down error message on boot-up) because the event log status was
"unread"; the boot then worked correctly.
From: Patti MacLeod on
Hi flowerbrackob,

See if the information in this thread, especially Steve Cochran's posting of
Feb.25, 3:06pm, helps you to resolve the problem:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/browse_thread/thread/9f6140e62602ae6e/1022eb05cc644329

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod