From: Shwetha on
Hi,

I have a survey which is set to generate alerts for all changes made on it.

If I add branching questions in the survey , alert is not generated for newly created response . However alerts are generated if I edit/delete any response.

This will work fine, if I remove branching in the survey(i.e.Alerts are generated for new responses also).

Any help??

brad brad wrote:

Alert
17-Feb-09

It seems your situation is involved very much. There are two issues, one of them is security another is alert. So I do not think there is any OTB solution.
Sharepoint Alert Reminder Boost is a smart tool with rich features, But I am not sure it can do your job. Try it and see. And there are numbers of such tools, google it.

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:55 AM
Simon B wrote:

Alerts for surveys
Hi,

We have WSS 3.0 configured with a survey that people are logging in and
using.

Upon completing the survey we would like an email sent out to the person who
completed the form, however we seem to be having some issues with this.

Firstly, we have set the permissions to allow people to only see their own
survey results, and now we can not set up any alerts.

Secondly, after changing the permissions to allow people to see all
for the alert appears to notify you whenever anyone submits a survey.

Does anyone have anything similar set up or any ideas how we can achieve
this without having to allow people to view everyone elses survey results
and notify them when other people have submitted a survey response.

Thanks

Simon

On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:12 AM
brad brad wrote:

Alert
It seems your situation is involved very much. There are two issues, one of them is security another is alert. So I do not think there is any OTB solution.
Sharepoint Alert Reminder Boost is a smart tool with rich features, But I am not sure it can do your job. Try it and see. And there are numbers of such tools, google it.

On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:13 AM
brad brad wrote:

Alert
It seems your situation is involved very much. There are two issues, one of them is security another is alert. So I do not think there is any OTB solution.
Sharepoint Alert Reminder Boost is a smart tool with rich features, But I am not sure it can do your job. Try it and see. And there are numbers of such tools, google it.

Insert Flash into PowerPoint 2007
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f8fa9f86-7044-4df8-bbb8-ad8faf77958f/insert-flash-into-powerpo.aspx