From: stephanie on
we have a oracle replication to mssql2k5 with push transactional replication.
Firstly, we had massive transactions in oracle and encounter spacing error
ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 12137 in tablespace SYSTEM
Batch processing is in progress. The current batch consists of 17356
commands and 0 transactions. The last transaction was 0x000000000000000070f5,
'0x000000000000000070f5'.

And I found many locking in replication process in oracle side and I stopped
the replication is mssql2005 but no much help until kill session in oracle.

After massive rollback jobs in oracle and seems return normal in oracle
publisher. I tried to re-initial the sychronization with a new snapshot.
After the snapshot created, the monitor stated that 'the initial snapshot
for publication 'JHBHK-batch' is not yet available.'
The replication agent has not logged a progress message in 10 minutes. This
might indicate an unresponsive agent or high system activity. Verify that
records are being replicated to the destination and that connections to the
Subscriber, Publisher, and Distributor are still active.

Any idea? Thanks in advance!