From: spudnik on
hey, I resemble that remark -- except that
I almost never agrievously insist that such a figure
as herr-doktor professer Albert is not even wrong
in all or most respects. no; so,
check-out _Einstein's Mistakes_,
a recent hardcover, which is not anti-Albert
in the least, and really does give the gist
of his modus operandum.

your real problem is not agrievously attacking
a dead doktor Albert, though, but in basking
in the light of the Newton, the plagiarist, kook,
alchemist, chronologer, spook, minder o'mint,
anti-trinitarian ... the list'd give me cramps,
dood. literally, it is the Second English Church,
the secular one.

> Self-styled physicists knows very little about

thus&so:
you are only typing of a simple symmetry condition,
that probably'd not violate Noether's theorem e.g. --
haven't done that math, either. now, it is quite obvious,
in terms of Doppler shifts of the clock-signals (or
what ever) of the two travelling Star Trek ephemera salesmen,
what they'd perceive of the other's signals or clocks ...
um, the signal could be a softcore movie with Jane Fonda,
for purposes of slo-mo.

of course, the same is true of signals & clocks
and cheap GPS units from Southwest Asia
-- or really expensive ones from Southeast Asia --
viz-a-vu smart stay-at-home twins, and
dumb (fraternal) going-away at sublight twins. that is,
"turnaround" makes no difference, at all, if
the twins are accelerating symetrically (of course,
doesn't have to be mirror-image or anything,
as lont as their accelerations & decelerations are matched).

and, this symmetrical paradox is awfully silly,
as in Aristotle's syllogisms, dood.

> No, each twin should be observed to age
> slower according to the other twin regardless
> of the stay at home twin or not.

thus&so:
I forgot what a Lucas number is, though akin to Fibonaccis;
a sum of the same-powered phi and 1/phi?
> prime p, there are infinitely many
> primes congruent to 1 mod p and the smallest one is no larger than
> L(p) <= 1 + (phi^p), where
> phi is the positive root of x^2 - x - 1 = 0.

--Nationalize BP's USA ops in the Gulf, Alaska and ARCO!
"Haiti did not have a single sewage treatment plant
even before the earthquake. It has long been the victim
of the globalization and free trade policies
of London-centered financial predators."
http://larouchepub.com/pr/2010/100222lar_haiti.html

--le theoreme prochaine du Fermatttt!
http://wlym.com

Pages: 1