From: rptdc on
I want to sync my PDA with 2 or 3 separate desktops with having Outlook. I
did a trial of Outlook earlier this year and duplicate entry creation was a
significant problem.

How can I do this without unintentionally creating some duplicate entries in
calendar and contacts?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"rptdc" <rptdc(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I want to sync my PDA with 2 or 3 separate desktops with having Outlook. I
> did a trial of Outlook earlier this year and duplicate entry creation was a
> significant problem.
>
> How can I do this without unintentionally creating some duplicate entries in
> calendar and contacts?

The sync software you use will control the ability to do this. Outlook has no
settings or features that control any part of a sync. If you sync with
multiple PCs, my opinion is that duplicates are inevitable.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Toothsome Papa on
"synching" is so 5 years ago... you need to keep everything in the "cloud"

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Toothsome Papa" <ToothsomePapa(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "synching" is so 5 years ago... you need to keep everything in the "cloud"

Except that "the cloud" doesn't do such a good job of it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Toothsome Papa on
New, improved, and "not working so good" is what keeps me employed. :)