Prev: wifi
Next: dwer
From: Matt on
How do you sync your hotmail account to outlook express. I keep getting an
error message telling me to check my username and password and make sure
they are correct. I have checked and double checked my entries and they are
correct. Can someone help me? :)

From: Mohan... on
On 4/16/2010 6:20 AM, Matt wrote:
> How do you sync your hotmail account to outlook express. I keep getting an
> error message telling me to check my username and password and make sure
> they are correct. I have checked and double checked my entries and they are
> correct. Can someone help me? :)

Username = Your full e-mail id
(e.g. someone(a)hotmail.com or someone(a)live.com etc.,)
Also under Tools/Accounts/ Mail/ Your Hotmail a/c properties/ Servers
Check 'My server requires authentication'

Mohan...
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
The ability to "sync" all folders of a Hotmail account in OE ended on 01
Sept-09. However, you can still access the account via POP3. See
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=99d4b13d-13db-40d8-9cdf-172002d4194c
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: Matt on
Thanks for the help. I have everything set now.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
You're welcome & thanks very much for your feedback.

Matt wrote:
> Thanks for the help. I have everything set now.
>
>> The ability to "sync" all folders of a Hotmail account in OE ended on 01
>> Sept-09. However, you can still access the account via POP3. See
>> http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=99d4b13d-13db-40d8-9cdf-172002d4194c
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>>

>> Matt wrote:
>>> How do you sync your hotmail account to outlook express. I keep getting
>>> an
>>> error message telling me to check my username and password and make sure
>>> they are correct. I have checked and double checked my entries and they
>>> are
>>> correct. Can someone help me? :)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2