From: Steve on
I am looking for a way to have a primary and secondary worksheet. I will
make changes to the primary and want those mirrored on the secondaary sheet.

I want o mirrow all changes, formatting, adding, deleing rows, columns,
etc., not just the data.

I know how to use the change event to mirror the data but no help for the
other things. I also know how to use the Sheets(array(....)).select to link
the two but this mirrors the entire sheets and I just want to mirror a
section of the sheets say A1:F1000 and the rest is unique to each sheet.

Anyone have a solution.