From: Mohit Gupta on

I have a dedicated memory (non-paged memory) which is used by interrupt
routines to write data and PASSIVE_LEVEL system thread to read data from

Now I want to synchronise read and writes. Can you please advise how can I
achieve that in Multiple processor (MP) system
From: Don Burn on

Either use KeSynchronizeExecution or if
KeAcquireInterruptSpinLock/KeReleaseInterruptSpinLock

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr