From: mindyB on
I am trying to sync to combo boxes on a form. It is for plant names which
consist of Genus + Species + Subspecies, basically. I have all my data in a
single table and I want only applicable species to show up for a particular
Genus, for example:
Abies concolor
Abies glauca
Abies alba
Quercus alba
Quercus macrocarpa

Any genus can have many species, some of those species names can exist
within multiple Genus names, I have made to seperate tables with just Genus
and just Species names, I want them to link in the combo boxes, any ideas?
From: Jeff Boyce on
Previously responded to...

Regards

Jeff Boyce