From: John Venables on
Hi....I have been using connector on my main pc for months with no
issues...However, i have recently bought a netbook for travelling which uses
XP & outlook 2007 with Outlook connector 12....

For some reason some of my hotmail mail folders which contain mail arent
transferring properly.....Outlook 2007 creates the folder, and created a
blank mail for each mail on the hotmail folder but no subject or text, just a
blank mail 326B in size....It isnt all folders only some, and even then its
not even every mail in the same folder...some are okay....

Anyone got any thoughts please?

Cheers

John
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Installing the OLC Beta should fix the blank messages problem (and other
issues) on both Outlook 2007 and 2003.

OLC 14 Beta 32-bit:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=3d003da0-f684-4f4d-a9c8-8d15b84f60d1

--