From: Marts on
I run an HP iPaq 112 and Windows Mobile 6 Classic.

Until today I was running a PC with XP and ActiveSync was installed. I got a new
PC which runs Windows 7.

What magic chant and dance do I need to perform in order to sync the PDA with
Outlook?

I'm running Outlook 2007, too. On the old PC I ran Outlook 2003.

Thanks.

From: Codebreaker on
On Feb 18, 5:50 pm, Marts <ma...(a)ymail.com> wrote:
> I run an HP iPaq 112 and Windows Mobile 6 Classic.
>
> Until today I was running a PC with XP and ActiveSync was installed. I got a new
> PC which runs Windows 7.
>
> What magic chant and dance do I need to perform in order to sync the PDA with
> Outlook?
>
> I'm running Outlook 2007, too. On the old PC I ran Outlook 2003.
>
> Thanks.

you need windows mobile device center.
download the setup from MS website. You can use the vista version,
will work good.

Just a caution is,

Before connecting your PDA to PC make sure that
SYNC SETTING should be "REPLACE ITEMS ON PC" instead. Else it will
delete all the contacts and sync contents on PDA

Regards,
Codebreaker
From: Beverly Howard on
Might also look at exchange server options... I've noticed that a lot of
the long timers have shifted in that direction if they have access to one.

Google offers free exchange sync for their web based tasks, contacts,
calendar and gmail... there are a couple of negatives, but it's free,
transparent and reliable... more on this at
http://bevhoward.com/GoogleSync.htm

hth,
Beverly Howard