From: Satya on
I tried this and you are right. It seems this is a windbg issue. If you use
kd this works nicely. Here is what I tried in 6.12.2.633 x86 build of Windbg
package-

- created a script file that has 2 lines in it (mark that ; is adsent)
..cls
- in command prompt kd -k 1394:channel=1 -cf <script path>

Satya
Winprogger
http://www.winprogger.com

From: Scott Noone on
I put up a couple of blog posts on the issue and a very, very hacky
workaround:

http://analyze-v.com/?p=716
http://analyze-v.com/?p=719

-scott