From: Larc on
Good soundcards used to come with either an onboard wavetable synthesizer chip
or would accommodate a wavetable daughterboard. But no more. WinXP came with
GS Wavetable SW Synthesizer software, which is not very good to put it
charitably. I need something better. Any suggestions for better software that
I can use with XP? TIA!

Larc
From: Larc on
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:26:23 -0500, Scott <sws2000(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

| Larc wrote:
| > Good soundcards used to come with either an onboard wavetable synthesizer chip
| > or would accommodate a wavetable daughterboard. But no more. WinXP came with
| > GS Wavetable SW Synthesizer software, which is not very good to put it
| > charitably. I need something better. Any suggestions for better software that
| > I can use with XP? TIA!
| >
| > Larc
|

| Check out kvraudio.com

Thanks! That's a lot of stuff that will take a while to sort through, but I've
started. :)

Larc