From: ean on
With Apple iPhones and Google Android smartphones, this is doable with
a high degree of security. IMHO, the ideal smartphone interface
would...
1. Not require much typing - I can't stand typing command lines using
a tiny keyboard
2. Easy to expand to do the stuff that I do often
3. Navigation and displays optimzed for a smartphone screen
4. Heavy duty security

What else? You can see what we have created so far at touchnoc.com.
Cheers,
Betsy
From: The Natural Philosopher on
ean wrote:
> With Apple iPhones and Google Android smartphones, this is doable with
> a high degree of security. IMHO, the ideal smartphone interface
> would...
> 1. Not require much typing - I can't stand typing command lines using
> a tiny keyboard
> 2. Easy to expand to do the stuff that I do often
> 3. Navigation and displays optimzed for a smartphone screen
> 4. Heavy duty security
>
> What else? You can see what we have created so far at touchnoc.com.
> Cheers,
> Betsy

webmin?
From: Keith Keller on
On 2010-06-03, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> ean wrote:
>>
>> What else? You can see what we have created so far at XXXXXXXXXX
>
> webmin?

I don't like webmin, but at least they make their licensing terms
explicit, and don't spam usenet.

--keith

--
kkeller-usenet(a)wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)