From: naglpa on
I am having a problem where it appears that the drivers listed in my
OemPnPDriverPath are not loaded. I have verified that they are signed
drivers. If I place the drivers in the path that is in
[HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\current version\device path] they load fine.

The syntax I am using is:
OemPnPDriverPath=setup\drivers\dp510\NIC;setup\drivers\dp510\AUDIO

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,
Paul
From: Mike Kolitz on
Paul,
It's actually OemPnPDriver*s*Path. Is it correct in your Sysprep.inf file?

--
Mike Kolitz MCSE 2000
MS-MVP - Windows Setup / Deployment