From: news.microsoft.com on
Service not start automatically, only manual

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1005
Date: 19/04/2007
Time: 23:01:51
User: N/A
Computer: SBC004
Unexpected error The logon attempt failed ID no: 8009030c Microsoft Exchange
System Attendant occurred.

From: Irwin, MCSE,MCDBA,MCT on
Make sure you don't have problem with AD.
Check this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283257

From: John Fullbright on
Logon failed. A problem with the service account (if not clustered local
system account and membership in the Exchange domain servers group)

"Irwin, MCSE,MCDBA,MCT" <IrwinMCSEMCDBAMCT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:3EC1186F-ABAB-4D47-8653-E06F6D2C17AD(a)microsoft.com...

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
ilirpuhiza <ilirpuhiza(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a server with SBS2003 SP1 with WIN2003 SP2 and Exchange 2003 SP1.
>After installing WIN2003 SP1 and after a week WIN2003 SP2, almost every 24
>hours I get errors:
>
>Source: MSExchangeSA
>Category: General
>Event ID: 1031
>CMonitorinTask:Work.

Are your backups and IS maintenance tasks scheduled to run at the same
time?

[ snip ]

>During this time, server is in heavy acvtivity, meaning lot of memory usage
>and hard discs activity and it freezes completelly for about 15-20 min.
>After this, System Attendant recovers from Long Delay giving information
>with Event ID 1032.
>
>What is the problem? I ldid the action of enabling and disabling Message
>tracking, but this still continues. During this time there is no
>pre-scheduled operation from me, like antivirus scanning, backup, etc. How
>can this be fixed?

Identify what's making your server work so hard. Use PerfMon. Until
you do that there's no good answer to your question.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: ilirpuhiza on
No, these tasks are not scheduled to run at the same time. This happens
during work hours, around 3:30 pm (local time GMT +01:00). All the scheduled
tasks are scheduled to run out of working hours. I even canceled Automatic
Updates - I am doing manually. What are other processes that require so high
memory and hard disc activity? When I monitor Processes in the Task Manager,
there is no high Processor usage, neither the known services are consuming
lot of memroy, on the contrary, after this ends, available memory is higher
then before. And there are no viruses or any worms detected by Norton
Antivirus Corporate 10.0 installed.