From: DennyF on
When I boot up the computer from OFF, I get a message - "Alert! System
battery voltage is low". I can press F1 to continue or go to Set up. Is
this an issue? Is there a setting I need to change?
From: GRAND_POOBAH on
If the computer is a laptop that could mean that you need to charge the
battery. If it is a desktop, I'd say that your BIOS battery may be low.
How old is the computer and which type is it?

GP

--->