From: Santana on
When turning on my Mac Pro/10.6.4 the two network connections of
Parallels desktop are on in System Prefs. I turn them off manually and
- them from the list. I then lock the preference to lock out changes.
The next time I boot up they are back on and green.
I turned off all network connections in Parallels and I checked and
re-checked the settings but each time I start up the connections are
turned on and green.

From: Jolly Roger on
In article <2010071610335016807-f(a)mecom>, Santana <f(a)me.com> wrote:

> When turning on my Mac Pro/10.6.4 the two network connections of
> Parallels desktop are on in System Prefs. I turn them off manually and
> - them from the list. I then lock the preference to lock out changes.
> The next time I boot up they are back on and green.
> I turned off all network connections in Parallels and I checked and
> re-checked the settings but each time I start up the connections are
> turned on and green.

So it seems Parallels Desktop is requiring them to be that way.

JR