From: Jason Schoeneberger on
I am generating an item report in TABULATE, with items on a test down
left-hand side and answer choices across the top (A, B, C, D), with the
number and percent of student choosing each response in the cells of my table.

I want to know if it is possible to format the cell (intersection of item
and potential answer choice) so that the cell associated with the Correct
Answer is colored, bolded, etc. So, for item 1, if the answer is A, then
the n and % under column labelled A would be bold. For item 2, the correct
answer is C, so the n and % under column labelled C would be bold.

Thanks,

Jason