From: Michael Coles on
LOL that's like asking Tiger Woods to play in the local weekend tournament
at the public course.

--
Thanks

Michael Coles
SQL Server MVP
Author, "Expert SQL Server 2008 Encryption"
(http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430224649)
----------------

"Justin Blanding" <JustinBlanding(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1CB44830-DF6E-45AC-A228-C02F56B3BB01(a)microsoft.com...

From: Abba on
>>He has better T-SQL
>> skills than anybody I know.
Not into comparison, however...how about Itzik Ben-gan, Gert-Jan Strik?

From: TheSQLGuru on
Would that be before or after his wife beat him up with a golf club?? :-))

oooopsie! was that my outloud voice?!?! LOL

--
Kevin G. Boles
Indicium Resources, Inc.

From: TheSQLGuru on
Those guys are just hacks ... :D

--
Kevin G. Boles
Indicium Resources, Inc.

From: Brad Schulz on
Well, I "know" Plamen because I've interacted with him at the MSDN T-SQL
Forum and other corresponence.

Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of "know"ing Itzik or Gert-Jan.

However, I'm glad you mentioned it, because I do have to say that it was
Itzik's books that inspired me the most in entering the SQL Server world.
They are my Bibles (with apologies to Paul Nielsen).

--Brad