From: idbeholda on
Sorry about the delay with the release update, as I'm still hammering
out a few minor tweaks with the scanner and the packer database. The
new release (along with appropriate database revisions) will be done
within the next 48 hours, if all goes according to plan. The engine
for the packer database currently takes about 125ms per file to scan,
and I'm currently attempting to get the access scan times down to as
close to zero as physically possible, hence the delay.

Enjoy.

http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar
http://www.tot-ltd.org

From: Dustin Cook on
idbeholda <idbeholda(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:0f41335c-79fd-48d5-b6a3-
81e3aa938093(a)c36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> Sorry about the delay with the release update, as I'm still hammering
> out a few minor tweaks with the scanner and the packer database. The
> new release (along with appropriate database revisions) will be done
> within the next 48 hours, if all goes according to plan. The engine
> for the packer database currently takes about 125ms per file to scan,
> and I'm currently attempting to get the access scan times down to as
> close to zero as physically possible, hence the delay.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar
> http://www.tot-ltd.org

Say... it would be nice if you had indicated it's no longer a freeware app,
but a 15day trial of a security suite.. :(

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior