From: John on
I have a 15 page pricing program I wrote in Excel 2007 which includes various
forms which would be filled out by the operator. I want to be able to have
the enter key or tab key move from one cell that needs data directly to a
different cell which needs data. (Ex: A5 enter a client name - Enter/Tab to
D3 enter the clients address.) Does Excel have a way to do this??
--
John
From: Luke M on
Unprotect the cells you want to input data into. Protect sheet. Tabbing will
now cause you to move from one unprotected cell to the next.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Gord Dibben on
Have a look at Bob Phillips' site for a couple of methods depending upon
sequencing of cells you want to Tab to.

You could also use VBA event code.

If you want a sample of that, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP