From: stephen.willis.smith on
Hey everyone.

I am wondering if anyone has some example code for tabbing control.
The tabbing control I have is 1 tab with the following tabs:

1. Main
2. Machine 1
3. Machine 2
4. Machine 3
5. Machine 4
6. Machine 5
7. Machine 6

Then each machine has a separate tab control underneath
that has 6 tab per machine.

The Code would need to be in labVIEW 8.2 or lower. IF no example code
is available even just an idea on the state machine would be nice

Thanks

From: Anony on
stephen.willis.smith(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone has some example code for tabbing control.
> The tabbing control I have is 1 tab with the following tabs:
> 1. Main
> 2. Machine 1
> 3. Machine 2
> 4. Machine 3
> 5. Machine 4
> 6. Machine 5
> 7. Machine 6
> Then each machine has a separate tab control underneath
> that has 6 tab per machine.
> The Code would need to be in labVIEW 8.2 or lower. IF no example code
> is available even just an idea on the state machine would be nice
> Thanks

Perhaps you could explain what functionality you need such that you need a state machine for the tab control? (i.e., what are you trying to do).

If by "Machine", you are describing a piece of hardware, then you could define "Machine 1-6" as objects of type "Machine", and you could maintain a collection of Machine Objects with an array, then as you change the tab control, you could just reference a different Machine object....for example. All of your "Machine" methods would be defined in the "Machine" Class.