From: gmazza via AccessMonster.com on
Hey there,
I have a form that I enter patient data into. From this form you press a
button and it takes you to a final evaluation form, based on the patient from
the previous screen.

I can enter data into this evaluation form and it saves to the table and life
is good.
However, when I tab to the next field, and keep tabbing, it eventually blanks
out all the fields, as it is allowing me to enter another record. I don't
want this. I only want 1 record for that patient.
Is this a relationship thing?
When I tab, I want it to go through the fields and when its on the last field,

Any help is always appreciated!

From: Piet Linden on
On Nov 6, 11:28 am, "gmazza via AccessMonster.com" <u37142(a)uwe> wrote:
> Hey there,
> I have a form that I enter patient data into. From this form you press a
> button and it takes you to a final evaluation form, based on the patient from
> the previous screen.
>
> I can enter data into this evaluation form and it saves to the table and life
> is good.
> However, when I tab to the next field, and keep tabbing, it eventually blanks
> out all the fields, as it is allowing me to enter another record. I don't
> want this. I only want 1 record for that patient.
> Is this a relationship thing?
> When I tab, I want it to go through the fields and when its on the last field,
>
> Any help is always appreciated!

Open the form in Design view. On the Other tab (at least in 2003),
Change the "Cycle" property from "All Records" to "Current Record".
You could add a button to your form to go to a new record if you want
(and hotkey it if you like to use just the keyboard).
From: gmazza via AccessMonster.com on
Sweet, thanks Piet!