From: Kory Urban on
Hello Everyone,
I know I have seen this problem before and that I have corrected it in
the past, but for some reason I can't figure it out this time or find
something similar online. The problem is simply, when I view a certain
table one of its columns is completely filled in with "##########".
The data is still there because when I click on it the data appears,
and the data is visible in a justified form. It can't stay like this
but I can't figure how I did it in the first place or how to change it
back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
This is a head-slapper.

It's the same thing that happens in spreadsheets. Just make the column wider
and all will be well.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Jeff Boyce on
Already responded to in another newsgroup...

When you post the same question to multiple newsgroups, you:
* cause yourself more work looking in all the places an answer might be
* cause the folks who volunteer their time here in the 'groups to
duplicate each others' efforts

Post to the single newsgroup that most applies. If you absolutely must post
to more than one, select the 'groups in the "To:" or "Newsgroups:" field.
That way, an answer in one shows up in the other.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.