From: ManMohan Sharma on
I am working in SQL7 and Table is exists in Enterprises manager But in Query Analyzer It show error "Invalid Object Name". I have type the correct name of the table. Can anybody help me this regard.

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/118_2005_10_0_12_0/microsoft-public-sqlserver-server.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com
From: Russell Fields on
ManMohan Sharma,

Not enough information to clearly understand, but it could be that your
table name is a reserved word. Enterprise Manager will show the name, but
you have to make sure it is an identifier. For example:

create table [Table]
(Key int,
Description nvarchar(100))

select * from [Table]

In code, if you do not wrap the name in [] or when using Set
Quoted_Identifiers ON you can use double-quote marks.

select * from "Table"

Does that match your problem?

RLF