From: Rainman1960 on
I am manually changing inventory on a table and when I go below a certain
level I want it to automatically switch to the re order form.

Thanks
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
If you mean that you have the table open and are changing values in the
table, there is no way to make the table open the re order form.

Build a query using that same table, use that query as the record source for
a form.
Now you can try writing some code to open the re order form when the re
order level is reached.

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Probably I should have included this:
Open the form you created and use it to manually edit the values in the
table.

"Jeanette Cunningham" <nnn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If you mean that you have the table open and are changing values in the
> table, there is no way to make the table open the re order form.
>
> Build a query using that same table, use that query as the record source
> for a form.
> Now you can try writing some code to open the re order form when the re
> order level is reached.
>

> Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia
>

> "Rainman1960" <Rainman1960(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am manually changing inventory on a table and when I go below a certain
>> level I want it to automatically switch to the re order form.
>>
>> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Need help with tables
Next: Custom Popup toolbar