From: Chip Pearson on
For the nth time, I will repeat that the Worksheet_Change event
procedure must NOT (!!!!!!!) be in the ThisWorkbook code module. If it
is, it will not be recognized by VBA and will not run when a cell
value is changed. The Worksheet_Change event MUST (!!!!!!) go in the
sheet module of the worksheet whose changes are to trapped. In Excel,
right-click on the tab of the sheet whose changes you want to trap,
and choose "View Code". Put your that code module. Again, do NOT (!)
put the Worksheet_Change event code in the ThisWorkbook module.

Maybe you don't understand what events are. See
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Events.aspx for much more detail about
events, how they work, and how to code them.

Finally, again, do NOT put the Worksheet_Change event in the
ThisWorkbook module. This will NOT work.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

From: Don Guillett on
Chip
Remember the Paul Newman movie "Cool hand Luke" and the guard said to Luke,
"What we have here is a failure to cummunikate (sp)
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel