From: wavy on
Hi,
I'm trying to implement a workaround for a cabwiz bug described here:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework/browse_thread/thread/9fc08a77dd76cfe9/f8e23adf1f33a1b4?#f8e23adf1f33a1b4

The instructions are straightforward enough, but I can't complete the
last step due to the fact that the targetname properties for my dll's
are disabled.
I've tried editing the cab project file directly to no avail.
Could someone tell me why some dll's targetname properties are
disabled and others are not or better yet give me a hint of how to get
the targetname properties enabled?

Thanks for your time!
Wavy
From: wavy on
Sorry, I forgot to mention, I'm using CF 3.5 and VS2008

From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
The inherent problem is that you're using the VS project for creating the
CAB file. Don't do that. Create an INF and call CABWIZ manually or through
a batch file.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting