From: Bob on

A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they
get it at least 2/3 times a day.

I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the
..pst file
Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook
2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail.

do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information
so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message
with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between
outlook and the exchange server, not a .pst issue.

Thanks,
Bob