From: Jason on
I met the same problem, and I can't find the systaskfix.exe everywhere. Would
someone forward the systaskfix.exe tool to me as well please?

Many thanks!

From: Jose on
On Sep 27, 11:51 pm, Jason <Ja...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I met the same problem, and I can't find the systaskfix.exe everywhere. Would
> someone forward the systaskfix.exe tool to me as well please?
>
> Many thanks!
>

> "g...(a)desleetextiles.com" wrote:
> > > Al Marklinwrote:
> > Sorry you had to reinstall, Jan. In my case, the problem came from a
> > forced
> > > demotion from an AD server, which could no longer synchronize with
> > the other
> > > servers. Rejoining the domain after a manual clean up worked fine,
> > except for
> > > the AT System account problem, but deleting that folder referenced
> > below
> > > fixed the problem like a charm.
>
> > > "jschulenburg via WindowsKB.com" wrote:
>
> > > Al,
>
> > > I solved the problem by reïnstalling the server. The problem was
> > that i
> > > changed the AT service account before i ran dcpromo to convert the
> > server to
> > > a DC. After promoting the server, the AT service account cannot be
> > accessed
> > > anymore and jobs scheduled using AT/SOON fail to run.
>
> > > The right installation sequence is:
> > > - install the server
> > > - add it to the domain (if necessary)
> > > - run dcpromo
> > > - alter the AT service account
>
> > > --
> > > Kind regards,
>
> > > Jan Schulenburg

> > > [/quote:e5da68bb43]
>
> > HI All,
>
> > I am in a similar situation. Would someone please forward the
> > systaskfix.exe tool to me as well.. thanks in advance!!!!

What exactly is the problem again? That original post is pretty old.

When you checked out the Google results for systaskfix.exe, what did
you find?

If your problem is 0x8007000d and you searched for that, were those
solutions unable to resolve the issue?

Do any of those situations apply to you

It doesn't make sense (to me) to try to download one program to try to
fix another program that should be working properly in the first
place, but not everybody shares this opinion.
From: Jason on
No, my error is: 0x80090016: Keyset does not exist

From: Jose on
On Sep 28, 9:57 pm, Jason <Ja...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> No, my error is: 0x80090016: Keyset does not exist
>

> "Jose" wrote:
> > On Sep 27, 11:51 pm, Jason <Ja...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > I met the same problem, and I can't find the systaskfix.exe everywhere. Would
> > > someone forward the systaskfix.exe tool to me as well please?
>
> > > Many thanks!

> > What exactly is the problem again?  That original post is pretty old.
>
> > When you checked out the Google results for systaskfix.exe, what did
> > you find?
>
> > If your problem is 0x8007000d and you searched for that, were those
> > solutions unable to resolve the issue?
>
> > Do any of those situations apply to you
>
> > It doesn't make sense (to me) to try to download one program to try to
> > fix another program that should be working properly in the first
> > place, but not everybody shares this opinion.

Here is an old article that I read that some folks say works fine with
XP.

I cannot recreate the error right now, but it is easy to check it out.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246183
From: Jason on
Thanks for your reply, but I had alreay tried these steps before, and it
didn't work to my XP.

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows live
Next: Windows XP disc