From: col on

I lost my Windows Xp disk sometime ago
I'm studying the MCDSt .Some of the exercises require that I use the Disk eg
creating partitions.
Is there any way I can download a copy?

From: BillW50 on
In news:F9637140-6BD8-43CE-BC5F-E505504AADB1(a)microsoft.com,
col typed on Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:29:01 -0700:
> I lost my Windows Xp disk sometime ago
> I'm studying the MCDSt .Some of the exercises require that I use the
> Disk eg creating partitions.
> Is there any way I can download a copy?

You can still get Windows 7 disc for free. Does this help?

--
Bill
Windows XP SP2 (5.1.2600)

From: Gordon on

"col" <col(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I lost my Windows Xp disk sometime ago
> I'm studying the MCDSt .Some of the exercises require that I use the Disk
> eg
> creating partitions.
> Is there any way I can download a copy?

No but you could get one on EBay (it's not the disk you pay for, but the
Licence) or find a friend with the same version and make a copy...

From: Mark Adams on

"col" wrote:

> I lost my Windows Xp disk sometime ago
> I'm studying the MCDSt .Some of the exercises require that I use the Disk eg
> creating partitions.
> Is there any way I can download a copy?

Yeah, you can download it from www.newegg.com for $90 plus shipping and
handling. That's what happens when you lose your software.
From: Bob I on

col wrote:
> I lost my Windows Xp disk sometime ago
> I'm studying the MCDSt .Some of the exercises require that I use the Disk eg
> creating partitions.
> Is there any way I can download a copy?

No. But you may get another one.
How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and
product upgrades, and replace product manuals
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246