From: Neil on
I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the size of the icons in the taskbar
as they are just TOO small--using some of the other posts as guidance , i
went to properties on taskbar & CLEARED "show small icons in start menu"--but
that hasn't helped. Anything else i can do to get these taskbar icons to
alrger size>

TIA-
From: John Inzer on
Neil wrote:
> I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the size of the icons in the
> taskbar as they are just TOO small--using some of the other posts as
> guidance , i went to properties on taskbar & CLEARED "show small
> icons in start menu"--but that hasn't helped. Anything else i can do
> to get these taskbar icons to alrger size>
>
> TIA-
=================================
See the following article:

View Large Quick Launch Icons
http://malektips.com/xp_taskbar_start_0007.html

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Neil on
Hi John--
Thanks for the reply--but the article you referred me to was for the
"Quick Launch Icons". I am referring to icons in the same box as
time--messenger, ,etc (EXTREME Right).

Neil

From: John Inzer on
Neil wrote:
> Hi John--
> Thanks for the reply--but the article you referred me to was for
> the "Quick Launch Icons". I am referring to icons in the same box as
> time--messenger, ,etc (EXTREME Right).
>
> Neil
Sorry...your original post did not mention the icons in
the notification area of the taskbar...I don't know how
to enlarge those.

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Neil on
CORRECTION to the above post-->> I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the
size of the icons in the NOTIFICATION area of the taskbar (next to the
time)-- as they are just TOO small--using some of the other posts as guidance
,Ii
went to properties on taskbar & CLEARED "show small icons in start menu"--but
that hasn't helped. Anything else i can do to get these taskbar icons to
a larger size>

"Neil"
> I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the size of the icons in the taskbar
> as they are just TOO small-->
> TIA-
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2