From: FrankEdwards on
I've used TweakUI but I'd like to stop the mouse from grabbing focus when
it hovers over a file or folder in Windows Explorer. Is this possible?
Right now I have to intentionally move the mouse out of the window when
editing...rather tedious after about 50 times a day. :)
From: Bob I on
See Folder Options, General for that.

From: FrankEdwards on
Nothing there in my XP Pro regarding mouse focus. Unless its got something
to do with single or double clicking a file?

From: John Wunderlich on
FrankEdwards <no(a)frank.here> wrote in

> I've used TweakUI but I'd like to stop the mouse from grabbing
> focus when it hovers over a file or folder in Windows Explorer.
> Is this possible? Right now I have to intentionally move the
> mouse out of the window when editing...rather tedious after about
> 50 times a day. :)

Start up TweakUI then go to:
Mouse->X-Mouse
and un-check the "Activation follows mouse" checkbox.

HTH,
John
From: FrankEdwards on
>> I've used TweakUI but I'd like to stop the mouse from grabbing
>> focus when it hovers over a file or folder in Windows Explorer.
>> Is this possible? Right now I have to intentionally move the
>> mouse out of the window when editing...rather tedious after about
>> 50 times a day. :)
>
> Start up TweakUI then go to:
> Mouse->X-Mouse
> and un-check the "Activation follows mouse" checkbox.

Like I said, I've used TweakUI. That has never been checked. If only
that could solve this problem.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Taskbar Icons TOO small