From: almostbob on
check xmouse, exit out, go back in and uncheck it,stranger things have
happened

--
_ _

From: Bob I on
Yes, you have it set to (point to select), switch it to (single-click to
select)

From: FrankEdwards on
> check xmouse, exit out, go back in and uncheck it,stranger things have
> happened

Its working now. Maybe it needed a restart. Thanks though. So often
when things don't work you just need to restart things and I guess that
helps things reset.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Taskbar Icons TOO small