From: mnb951 on
Hello,
I haven't recieved any response to my emails yet. I'm still having the same
problem,
If I try to telnet to port 25 on the exchange 2007 server I get the same
error message, 421 4.3.2 Service not available, closing transmission channel.
The server runs symantec endpoint security. Any suggestions?

Thanks

From: SKB007 on
I am facing the same problem. Please post if you/anyone found a solution.

Thanks in advance.