From: MystyRayne on

*I just want to say I am having this same issue,and am going to try the
easist one of these methiods first, via the perfmon.msc & hope it
works!If not then I'll try the msconfig way,either way I hope one of em
works.I run XP Pro,SP 2,and this is really getting to be a pain in the
butt.Thanks for all the good ideas,will let ya know if any of it works!
A new friend to the community,
MystyRayne*

--
MystyRayne
MystyRayne's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244314.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Peter Foldes on
MystyRayne

We have no idea what you are talking about. Start a new thread describing your
issue,your OS and SP and all pertinent info and not leeching to a post that was
posted over a year ago

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"MystyRayne" <MystyRayne.4e2dl9(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> *I just want to say I am having this same issue,and am going to try
> the
> easist one of these methiods first, via the perfmon.msc & hope it
> works!If not then I'll try the msconfig way,either way I hope one of
> em
> works.I run XP Pro,SP 2,and this is really getting to be a pain in the
> butt.Thanks for all the good ideas,will let ya know if any of it
> works!
> A new friend to the community,
> MystyRayne*

What is the problem? Are they taunting you?

> http://forums.techarena.in

Ohhh.

My guess is that they are created by something running as "system"
rather than "admin" and some braindead messagebox says another person is
using it instead of another security principal or account is using it.

Booting to another dissimilar OS that supports the file system and gives
you admin privileges will probably enable you to delete the files, but
they will be created anew when you return to your regular OS.

Is there some privacy related utility that you are using that makes you
wonder why some things cannot be removed from "temp" places?

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
Techarena is the new source of web to Usenet article injection. We
should be hearing from EggHeadCafe too.

They wouldn't be so bad if they kept house a little better.