From: Jared on
Hi all

I have Windows 2003 server standard, with Terminal Services active.

However, connection through VPN is refused and to check permissions.

I have my added my account to Permissions under Terminal Service, but to
to avail.

Jared
technet147(a)gmail.com
From: Vera Noest on
Make sure that your account is a member of the *local* group called
Remote Desktop Users on the Terminal Server.

Vera Noest
Remote Desktop Services troubleshooting
http://ts.veranoest.net

Jared <technet147(a)gmail.com> wrote on 19 apr 2010 in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: