From: Andrew on
Hi guys,
I've installed windows 2008 with terminal services for desktop users.
When user log into terminal session desktop it must launch one
application published to another server (same 2008). The problem is that
when user disconnect this application the session remain in waiting for
reconnect (as if the session is broken).

Someone can says me if terminal session into another terminal session is
supported ? Why my application remain in broken state?

thanks very much.

Andrew
From: Lil General on
On May 18, 11:28 am, Andrew <n...(a)tin.it> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I've installed windows 2008 with terminal services for desktop users.
> When user log into terminal session desktop it must launch one
> application published to another server (same 2008). The problem is that
> when user disconnect this application the session remain in waiting for
> reconnect (as if the session is broken).
>
> Someone can says me if terminal session into another terminal session is
> supported ? Why my application remain in broken state?
>
> thanks very much.
>
> Andrew

If your managing each TS on a per server basis I suggest checking the
server properties for the RDP-TCP connection? Specifically the
session tab on how it deals with disconnected sessions an idle timeout.