From: Nial Stewart on
I posted a query about 10 layer PCBs for a new board I'm
doing. I caught a reply by Rickman at home via Google, but
it seems to have disappeared now.

My usenet connection's normally pretty reliable so I'm not sure
what's going on.

Will this get out?

Nial.

From: Gabor on
On Feb 12, 9:18 am, "Nial Stewart"
<nial*REMOVE_TH...(a)nialstewartdevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
> I posted a query about 10 layer PCBs for a new board I'm
> doing. I caught a reply by Rickman at home via Google, but
> it seems to have disappeared now.
>
> My usenet connection's normally pretty reliable so I'm not sure
> what's going on.
>
> Will this get out?
>
> Nial.

Google groups sees your post. Also your thread is still showing
up there. It doesn't show your thread as new, but rather as a
change in subject:

Board layout for FPGA
Discussion subject changed to "10 layer stack for 1152 pin BGA routing
(and decoupling)?" by Nial Stewart

Perhaps your newsreader still shows the original subject line?

Regards,
Gabor
From: Nial Stewart on
> Google groups sees your post. Also your thread is still showing
> up there. It doesn't show your thread as new, but rather as a
> change in subject:
> Board layout for FPGA
> Discussion subject changed to "10 layer stack for 1152 pin BGA routing
> (and decoupling)?" by Nial Stewart

Oh aye, I thought I'd posted a new thread.

Must be working too hard!

Nial.