From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Testing the filters to see if "ivory" is the word causing my posts to be
filtered.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Stefan Blom on
It seems as if that word is not the issue, as your post is still visible.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Since my test post that included a word for printers that is synonymous with
"black-and-white" has not appeared here, it would appear it is the word that
is being filtered. Sheesh!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)