From: Raveendran Perumalsamy on
Hi,

Anybody interested to take ruby test then go ahead

Test your ruby skill --> http://bit.ly/2gptTV

Post your answers via comments

Thanks

From: Rajinder Yadav on
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Raveendran Perumalsamy
<jazzezravi(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody  interested to take ruby test then go ahead
>

> Test your ruby skill --> http://bit.ly/2gptTV
>
> Post your answers via comments

About your blog heading, I like where you're going with this "Nothing
is impossible…" might want to rephrase this in a more positive
language.

FYI: Nothing doesn't exist, so it can't be impossible or possible.

I know it's possible for you to become a Ruby DevMentor.org one day ;)
...keep at it, I like what you and other active community members are
doing to generate value for others.

> Thanks

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives
From: Raveendran Perumalsamy on
Hi Rajinder,

Thanks for your motivative suggestion but my opinion about those lines
follows

Everything is possible -- Its hard to say without try it.

Nothing is impossible -- I will try and do it.

I simply like second one because i can't say all are possible without
TRY.

Regards,
P.Raveendran
jazzezravi(a)gmail.com
http://raveendran.wordpress.com

From: Rajinder Yadav on
Raveendran Perumalsamy wrote:
> Hi Rajinder,
>
> Thanks for your motivative suggestion but my opinion about those lines
> follows
>
> Everything is possible -- Its hard to say without try it.
>
> Nothing is impossible -- I will try and do it.

You're welcome Ravenndrean, I look forward to your next set of questions!

btw, when you say I will try, sounds like I guess so? Either you do it or you
don't, why waste your time trying =)

Listen to this life lesson about walking on the street at the open (there are 2
very distinct choices in life):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PycZtfns_U

Don't try, just do it!

From: Raveendran Perumalsamy on
Hi Rajinder,

If the person done a job then he did that job in first try. Try is
not a dummy word. If the TRY fails, then we need to find a way to solve
it. Before facing or handling issues how can we say "Everything is
possible".

Don't try, just do it! -- Without try we cant do anything