From: nico itkin on
Hi,

I have to read .eml file with ruby in order to get and extract
attachements, does anything exist on this subject ?

Thanks in advance ,

Nicolas

From: Brian Candler on
nico itkin wrote:
> I have to read .eml file with ruby in order to get and extract
> attachements, does anything exist on this subject ?

Did you google "ruby eml"? What did you make of the projects that turns
up?

From: nico itkin on
nico itkin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to read .eml file with ruby in order to get and extract
> attachements, does anything exist on this subject ?
>
> Thanks in advance ,
>
> Nicolas

Nothing much, there is only projects dealing with conversion from msg to
eml or other email format.

Well an eml file is just a raw data email , so you can parse it with the
rails method Tmail::Mail.parse(raw_data).

When the .eml file had been generated from a MAC, you need to exchange
\r by \n otherwise rails understands it as a single line file.

That's it ! thanks for your answer !!

Nico

Pages: 1
Prev: Test your ruby skill