From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:56:26 -0700, Luciano <balloonplanning(a)skynet.be> wrote:

>Thank you so much. I did have many times problems with the NumLock (Random
>On/Off). So I can modifie some code and hope that it will prevend this
>malfunction.

Just a note - there's a longstanding bug in Access, that causes the NumLock
setting to change unpredictably if you use the "SendKeys" action in VBA or in
a macro. Check your code to see if SendKeys is being used; it's never required
and has in fact been removed from the most recent versions.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]