From: Tara on
I would like to change the background of a text box based on whether or not a
corresponding record exists in another table. Is that possible?
From: Marshall Barton on
Tara wrote:

>I would like to change the background of a text box based on whether or not a
>corresponding record exists in another table. Is that possible?

Probably.

Without any more info than that, all I can say is to try
modifying the form's record source query an outer join to
the other table. Then you can pick up a field from the
other table and test that for Null in Conditional formatting
to display a different color on a text box.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]