From: JayTee on
Hi all,
I am at loss as how to refer to a back color for a text box in Access 2007.
I used to write Me.Textbox.Backcolor = 16777215 in earlier versions.
In Access 2007 I don't know how due to the colors now having letters instead
of numbers

Can any one please help

Regards and thanks in advance

From: vander via AccessMonster.com on
Hi JayTee,

I had the same issue awhile ago. I found a little utility called "Color
picker". You just choose your color, and it tells you what the color code is
for HTML, VB and RGB. I can email it to you if you'd like to give it a try.