From: Jordan Jovanov on
Hello All

I need me to add form for comment to one web site, but i want to use
some taxt edtior. Simething similar of this editor
http://www.seekcodes.com/text-editor.php , but i can not find the code.
Do you somebody know some simple text editor with buttons for bold
italic etc.

Thanks a lot.
Jordan
From: "Jon Haworth" on
Hi Jordan,

> Do you somebody know some simple text editor with buttons
> for bold italic etc.

TinyMCE is worth a look:
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

HTH
Jon

From: =?UTF-8?B?RHXFoWFuIE5vdmFrb3ZpxIc=?= on
You can use TinyMCE. It's really easy to integrate in system. Check on
official website.

Dusan

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Jordan Jovanov <jovanovjoce(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I need me to add form for comment to one web site, but i want to use some
> taxt edtior. Simething similar of this editor
> http://www.seekcodes.com/text-editor.php , but i can not find the code.
> Do you somebody know some simple text editor with buttons for bold italic
> etc.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Jordan

mob: + 46 70 044 9432
web: http://novakovicdusan.com

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 13:49 +0200, Dušan Novaković wrote:

> You can use TinyMCE. It's really easy to integrate in system. Check on
> official website.
>
> Dusan
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Jordan Jovanov <jovanovjoce(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello All
> >
> > I need me to add form for comment to one web site, but i want to use some
> > taxt edtior. Simething similar of this editor
> > http://www.seekcodes.com/text-editor.php , but i can not find the code.
> > Do you somebody know some simple text editor with buttons for bold italic
> > etc.
> >
> > Thanks a lot.
> > Jordan
> >
> > --

> mob: + 46 70 044 9432
> web: http://novakovicdusan.com

I've always found CKEditor (formerly known as FCKEditor after its
author) to be better than TinyMCE. It also has JQuery support should you
be using that Javascript framework. They also have plenty of example
documentation to integrate it with pretty much any server-side language
you need to, including PHP.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Jordan Jovanov on
On 27/07/2010 13:53, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 13:49 +0200, Dušan Novaković wrote:
>
>> You can use TinyMCE. It's really easy to integrate in system. Check on
>> official website.
>>
>> Dusan
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Jordan Jovanov<jovanovjoce(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello All
>>>
>>> I need me to add form for comment to one web site, but i want to use some
>>> taxt edtior. Simething similar of this editor
>>> http://www.seekcodes.com/text-editor.php , but i can not find the code.
>>> Do you somebody know some simple text editor with buttons for bold italic
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>> Jordan
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> mob: + 46 70 044 9432
>> web: http://novakovicdusan.com

> I've always found CKEditor (formerly known as FCKEditor after its
> author) to be better than TinyMCE. It also has JQuery support should you
> be using that Javascript framework. They also have plenty of example
> documentation to integrate it with pretty much any server-side language
> you need to, including PHP.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Thanks to all,

Thanks to all for suggestions, but of course i must to choose only one,
and choose TiniMCE after suggestions of Dusan. Fala Dusan :)